- Defining and creating a visual direction for the brands (logos, colors, typography, etc.)
- Assisting in creating brand books for each venture by providing design assets, guidelines, and the final brand book layout.
- Implementing the creative execution during the design stages, under the direction of a Brand Communications Manager
- Supporting marketing campaign launches by providing key visuals, ads, landing pages, content, emailers and other campaign deliverables.
- Establishing a standard in design collaterals based on the ventures’ branding.
- Producing design templates and materials for ventures’ current and future partners which they can use for cross-promotion in social media and websites.
- Designing and prototyping marketing websites, and being involved in pre-planning stage up to developing stage.
- Collaborating with other marketing members to establish a clear and concise brand voice, tone, and personality through designs assets.
- Collaborating with the Design Team to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand and design system between Marketing and Product.
- Design Static and non-standard images for social content and Email Design Marketing Design website landing pages for multiple target markets.
- Operate with the company’s design guidelines, delivering consistent branding and styles across both internal and external creatives
- At least 2-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Experience in creative direction
- Intermediate knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge in UI/UX Design Softwares such as Figma is a plus
- Time and project management skills; able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Efficient; able to accomplish deliverables in a timely manner with minimal revision.