This role reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer and in its absence, reports to the CTO or President and CEO. Responsible for being an enabler of Agile at all levels of the organization and focused on strategic transformation with leaders, leads and squad level stakeholders. Contribute to the growth of Agile and provide localized coaching and transformation enablement.
This role requires one to be a Human resources generalist that can coordinate and communicate well with different Departments as well as being capable of coordinating with and assisting in the functioning of other departments. In addition this role is expected to be involved in hiring, L&D, OD, Talent Management, compensation and Performance Management.
- Proven work experience as a Human Resources manager, HR Recruiter or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, business, communications, or a related field.
- Excellent written and oral Communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.