- Conduct keyword research and content strategies for targeting and ranking for high-volume keywords, under the supervision of the Digital Media Manager.
- Examine competitor content and discover keyword gaps in content.
- Prioritize content creation based on organic opportunity.
- Create optimized copy for category and informational pages.
- Monitor organic performance through a variety of tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Similarweb or SEMrush.
- Collaborate with team members from other departments to ensure cohesive strategy.
- Manage multiple projects and topics simultaneously, seamlessly moving from niche to niche as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned which could include (but are not limited to) link building, content marketing efforts or ad-hoc analysis.
- Planning, strategizing, and executing successful SEO campaigns & efforts while meeting timelines
- Be able to understand, review, audit, analyze all SEO metrics/reports and provide analysis, improvement/solutions to continuously win the market through excellent lead flow.
- Write brand-related content using targeted keywords for press seedings
- At least 2-3 years of experience in SEO and Content writing
- Strong English and Tagalog communication skills, with proficiency in writing, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Ability to structure content to be scannable (using headlines, bullet lists, bolding, callouts, etc)
- Ability to be creative and come up with new ideas.
- Organized and can efficiently manage your workload.
- Can work independently without a micromanager.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and the use of keywords and titles is a plus.
- Experience in using SEMrush, Google Console, Google Analytics and Similar Web
- Keyword Ranking
- Organic traffic
- Position Tracking
- Search Appearance
- Inbound Links
- Bounce Rate
- Content Write-ups