- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Work with the Marketing team in aligning video content or creating proposed storyboard drafts of the video and sound quality based on brand standards.
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format
- Operate editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video’s creation
- Edit video to include music, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to brand specifications
- Optimize video format, content and specifications – based on brand guidelines and posting
- 2-3 years of demonstrable videography and video editing experience are required
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Creative experience in filmmaking or videography
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project and the ability to bring them to life
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- Successful experience balancing innovation and creativity with the parameters and guidelines of a brand
- Expert level video editing skills; color correction, audio mixing, continuity
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite products: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Knowledge of video codecs, file compatibility and compression methods
- Proficiency with the Google ecosystem; drive, docs, sheets etc.
- Knowledge and experience with audio engineering preferred and is a BIG plus, but not required.
- Video views
- Watch time
- Play rate
- Click through rate
- Video social engagement