The Multimedia Designer provides creative and strategic support in developing our ventures’ branding and marketing efforts. This position is responsible for producing designs across a variety of formats, platforms and channels including logos, visual identities, social media content, ads, print collaterals, websites, and more. Works closely with the brand manager, content marketers, and other members of the team to ensure the highest quality of deliverable.
- Define and create a visual direction for the brands (logos, colors, typography, etc.) including brand books, etc.
- Support marketing campaigns by providing key visuals, ads, landing pages, content, emailers and other campaign deliverables.
- Designing and prototyping marketing websites, and being involved in pre-planning stage up to development stage.
- Collaborate with other marketing members to establish a clear and concise brand voice, tone, and personality through design assets.
- Utilize different mediums and platforms to develop creative multimedia work for advertisements, website design, or animation using computer software programs;
- Communicate concepts through updated and modern design principles.
- Develop both 2D and 3D designs using different modeling programs that can be both static and animated.
- Develop AVPs for different platforms such as TV, web and other online channels that are involved in campaigns.
- Manage the end to end execution of digital & video production materials;
- Deliver extensive social, digital video and audio content production skills, including the track record of industry quality output with quick turnaround.
- In charge in visually communicating the brand goals.
- Presentable online portfolio showcasing professional digital campaigns and strong ideas;
- High conceptual thinking and ability to understand identity design;
- Excellent eye for design and attention to detail;
- Willing to work in a very collaborative environment with different teams
- Excellent Time and project management skills;
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Highly efficient and able to accomplish deliverables in a timely manner with minimal revision.
- Good creative vision, love for creating and producing artworks/layouts.
- Has the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- High work standards, driven and good business sense
- Able to bring a fresh perspective to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in multimedia design, in any industry, but preferably in tech, e-commerce or finance
- Knowledge in creative direction, brand, and UI/UX design
- Possessing the following technical skills is a HUGE plus:
- Multimedia – animation creation, basic audio and video editing
- Software – Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, Animate CC Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects, Figma
- Able to provide online portfolio
- Can start immediately, an advantage