- Analyze and understand technical SEO issues
- Site analysis and audit (includes disavowing links, site-mapping etc.)
- Advise, collaborate with internal teams such as tech and data teams to push for best practices in technical SEO
- Ability to investigate issues with tools, analyze changes in organic traffic to deliver business insights and recommendations.
- Optimize all technical aspects of websites with the SEO writer
- Make changes to the web codes in order to improve website position
- Offer solutions for strategy improvement and Identify deficiencies and bugs in site UX
- Link structure, server and CMS requirements and other factors for SEO websites.
- Work with account teams to resolve errors and obstacles that may inhibit search engine spiders from efficiently crawling a website.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata ,and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, Schema.org, etc.)
- Ability to navigate WordPress, troubleshoot issues, and fulfill technical SEO resolutions within WordPress
- Proficient use of HREF, Semrush and Elementor Pro
- Knowledgeable in Google platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics
- Site Health (toxicity, linking)
- Site Performance (speed, user experience)
- Site Optimization (crawling, indexing)
- Reporting and interpreting SEO tech data
- Complete Technical SEO Audits